Tuesday 29 November 2016

TravellerDeepak-The Opener

Hey everyone!!

This is deepak here. People say time lets you know the true purpose of  life some day or other. I grew up in a middle class family with little aspirations about life and no special dreams or fantasies. I always took life as it came to me and made the best of what I had. When I finally got a job and started to earn on my own, I found a new passion in my life. I bought my first two wheeler , the Yamaha R15 and started to go around long distances. It was something that instantly made me fall in love with. I started travelling on my bike, sometimes with fellow rider's and otherwise alone. The feeling of bieng one with mother nature and experiencing the changes in landscapes and the demography on the move made me ecstatic. Me and my bike share some of the best moments of my life. We have travelled the lengths and breadths of the country. From the urban highways in the metros to some of the most remote areas like the Spiti and Leh valley. Travelling became a new obsession for me and it went along perfectly with my thirst for adventure and love for bikes. I bought my own DSLR and  a Sony action camera and started recording my experiences.  My photos and videos were only limited to my friends who loved them when i posted them on Facebook or Instagram until recently one of my friends advised me to start my own blog. So, here I am, a small fish in a ocean full of bloggers aiming to share my love for travelling and my experiences with you all. I hope you all share the fun, excitement, craziness and the adventure I had in all my travels. Please do share ur comments and suggestions and help me improve.










ALSO READ:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment